911533 - Ganger
Our client is a builder with a reputation for delivering technically challenging construction projects on time in a variety of sectors including social housing, industrial and commercial buildings and high quality individual homes.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Ganger, based in Dingwall, Scotland.
* Responsibility for all aspects of Safety, Health and Environment relevant to this role.
* To carry out risk assessments and maintain safe working practices.
* Be able to operate hand held IT equipment to receive job instructions and record site information.
* Ensure quality of works meets with current policies and procedures.
* Ensure works are carried out to meet guaranteed service standards.
* Ensure the security of vehicle, tools, plant and equipment.
* To be able to work on their own or as lead person in a 2-6 man excavation/ground working team.
* Be prepared to undertake other reasonable duties in line with the requirements of the Company.
Skills and Experience
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Towing Licence.
* Machine Operator ticket.
* CSCS Operatives card.
* Emergency First Aid.
* Work efficiently and communicate effectively with other team members.
* Have the enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills and techniques.
* Demonstrate a strong safety culture.
* Be flexible in their approach to work.
* Experience of working on Civil Engineering Projects.
* Trench Support (deep excavation).
* Moling qualification.
* Abrasive Wheel.
* LV Support Person.
* Sub-Station Entry.
* Dumper Driver.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911533.