909739 - Quantity Surveyor
Our construction client is currently recruiting for the position of Quantity Surveyor, based in Inverness, Highland.
* Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Feasibility studies
* Cost benefit analysis
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
* Risk analysis evaluations
* Dispute resolution
* Managing project funding sources and submitting bids
Skills & Experience
* Degree or equivalent, RICS Desirable not essential
* Moderate years in a similar role
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Team worker with good interpersonal skills
* Organised and methodological with a keen eye for detail
* IT skills e.g. proficient with Microsoft software and current QS packages
* Maths skills / numerically minded
* Budget and financial management
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Industry knowledge and understanding
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is £29,000 - £36,000
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 909739.