911040 - Logistics/Warehouse Team Leader
Our client is is an independent silicon wafer foundry operation, manufacturing semiconductor microelectronics and Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) based in Fife, Scotland. Working globally, we export approximately 75% of our products for the automotive, telecommunications, security, industrial, consumer and medical markets.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Logistics/Warehouse Team Leader, based in Glenrothes, UK.
* Currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics professional to join an established, independent semiconductor manufacturing organisation.
* This is a hands-on role, for an experienced Stores / Warehouse Team Leader.
* Will be involved in the day to day goods in and out processes including manual handling.
* With responsibility for a small team, reporting to the Logistics Manager the main duties are as follows:
* Coordinating shipments / deliveries to customers and from suppliers.
* Arranging domestic and export shipments via courier, airfreight, sea freight and road freight.
* Assisting with enquiries or expediting of orders.
* Implementing and maintaining company procedures, ensuring that best practices are observed and that good housekeeping is maintained.
* Enforcing Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience
* Must have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic and reliable with a desire to get the job done within tight deadlines.
* Must have a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail constantly producing quality work of the highest standard and a flexible approach to work.
* Have the ability to multi task and prioritise your workload as well as having an organised approach to work.
* Must have previous Stores / Warehouse experience.
* Previous experience of arranging domestic and export shipments via courier, airfreight, sea freight and road freight is essential.
* Previous Line management experience is desirable.
* A current reach truck and or counterbalance license preferred.
* Must have excellent customer service and IT skills.
* Must be familiar with export / customs documentation (such as certificates of origin, etc).
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911040.