Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Secretary/Receptionist to provide temporary support on a temporary basis for approximately 16 hours per week. Duties include:
• Typing correspondence from dictation including medical terminology.
• Managing diary appointments.
• Screening telephone calls and emails.
• Liaising with a range of internal and external contacts.
• Updating and maintaining accurate records.
• Dealing with post.
• Additional support as required.
Medical sector experience is not essential but applicants must have strong typing skills (copy and audio). Strong communication skills are required including the ability to deal with a range of contacts in a polite, professional manner. Strong IT skills are key to this role including strong working knowledge of MS Office.