Knowledge, Experience and Qualification
- Degree in mechanical or automotive engineering or equivalent recognised apprenticeship route with significant experience
- Management qualification
- Be a Member of a relevant professional body, such as the IRTE (Institute of Road Transport Engineers) or IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry)
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in National Road Haulage
- Demonstrable experience in the management of a fleet of Commercial vehicles
- Experience in assessing Road Risk and in the production of strategies and plans to reduce it
- Experience in planning and managing revenue budgets successfully
- A current Driving Licence including category C1
- Organised and highly motivated.
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Well developed and effective Interpersonal skills
- Keyboard Skills (word processing, spreadsheet, Internet)
- Analytical and report writing
- Excellent communication (oral, listening and written) skills.