911689 - Business Development Manager (Renewables Sector)
Our client is the UK's leading Engineering Support Services company employing over 27,000 people worldwide operating in the Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail, Nuclear, Energy, Property Management and Education & Training sectors.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Manager (Renewables Sector), based in Rosyth, Scotland.
* Responsible for identifying leads, making initial contact, securing bidding opportunities and winning new revenue for Renewables Sector.
* Act as a focus point for all potential opportunities within the sector.
* Implement Growth Strategy and identify and develop areas for diversification.
* Produce customer, market, sector and competitor analysis.
* Support production of high standard of professional bids that maximises the win rate.
* Communicate and participate fully within wider Business Development community as appropriate.
* Provide management and control of all business development activities, Enquiry Sourcing, and Invitation to Tender, Tender Preparation Submission/Approval through to Bid Library updates.
* Continuously improve business development processes to maximise business performance to ensure Audit compliance.
* Ensure the team complies with appropriate legislation including requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Own the business development process and interface closely with bid managers and estimating leads, including:
* opportunity identification
* bid submission
* bid close out.
* customer relationship management
Skills and Experience
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject.
* Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment.
* Experience working in the renewable energy industry.
* Understanding of O & M within renewables.
* Strong and engaging client facing skills.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911689.